The last thing that anyone wants during a move is to realize that you have chosen an unreliable moving company.
Moving can be stressful, but by choosing a moving company that meets your standards you can make the process a lot smoother! Using a Baeumler Approved moving company saves you a lot of time. It also takes the guesswork out of wondering which businesses you can and cannot trust.
Baeumler Approved helps homeowners connect with businesses that supply the best home services in your area. In this article, we will breakdown the top 3 reasons you should hire a Baeumler Approved company for your next move.
If you are a visual learner, watch this video first before diving into the article!
Receive the Highest Quality of Work
One of the most important qualities that Baeumler Approved businesses hold is their reliability. As a result, a Baeumler Approved company is a company that will provide the highest quality of work. To be approved, the businesses must go through an in-depth inspection. This inspection determines if they have a high level of customer satisfaction, for instance.
Each business is judged in 5 areas to determine customer satisfaction:
- Level of communication. Does this business have clear communication with their clients? Do the clients feel heard and understood?
- Level of service. Is this business going above and beyond to solve customer issues? Do they work hard to provide great service?
- Pricing. Compared to the competition, are the prices of the business fair? If the prices are more expensive, does this business deliver a higher level of service? If the prices are less expensive, do you still receive the same value, or better, than the competition?
- Follow up. Does this business keep in touch with their clients? If clients have any questions or concerns, are they able to reach out to the business after the services are complete?
- Quality of work. Is this business delivering a high standard of work? Are clients satisfied with the work that is completed by this company?
It can be time consuming to look into each business yourself. Therefore, using a Baeumler Approved company is a better option. Baeumler Approved gives you the peace of mind that the services you are going to receive will be the highest quality possible.
Focus on Safety First
Good safety practices are so important. Safety practices are not only important for the workers and clients, though. They are also important to make sure that every item arrives at the final destination safely.
Baeumler Approved businesses have been closely inspected for their safety practices through many different avenues.
- All Baeumler Approved businesses must have a workers compensation package in case of injury. It is important that all of the employees are looked after.
- Companies that have worked with with Baeumler Approved businesses are questioned about the safety practices they observed. This is to make sure that the approved businesses consistently follow safety standards.
- All approved companies must be covered by insurance. This keeps everyone safe from the financial burdens of unexpected issues.
- Baeumler Approved businesses are certified in their areas of expertise, if required.
- Previous clients are spoken to directly to see if they felt like their items were in safe hands throughout their move.
All of these safety standards are important for a Baeumler Approved business. With that being said, you can trust that you will be in good hands for your move. Safety is something that should not be taken lightly! You should always choose a moving company that focuses on the safety of their workers, their clients and their product.
Choose Ethical Businesses
Above all, ethics are important when it comes to choosing which companies are the best to work with. As a result, a company that follows a good code of conduct is much more likely to deliver the absolute best service.
To make sure that all Baeulmer Approved companies are meeting these standards, each business must sign the Baeumler Code of Conduct. This code of conduct is as follows:
- Treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
If a business sways from this code of conduct, they will be removed from the Baeulmer Approved list of companies. Baeulmer Approved frequently checks the businesses to make sure that each one is keeping their standards high.
Above all, it is very important that every business on the Baeulmer Approved list is ethical. Because of this, Baeulmer Approved has no tolerance for businesses that do not follow this code of conduct.
Find Baeumler Approved Businesses in Your Area
One of the best perks of Baeumler Approved is how easy it is to find an approved business in your area. To do so, all you have to do is go to the Baeumler Approved website here. You can then easily find professionals in your area for whatever home services you need.
Sparta Movers is very proud that we are included on the list of approved movers in the Alberta area! We have always aimed to provide the best level of service in Alberta when it comes to moving, and will continue to keep our standards high.
We look forward to many years on the Baeumler Approved list! If you are looking to book your next move with a trusted professional, look no further. We would be happy to help you make your move as stress-free as possible.
You can contact us here to begin organizing your move today.
Leave A Comment